Friday, February 19, 2010

Front Wedgies Girl Girls And Wedgies??

Girls and wedgies?? - front wedgies girl

Ive had some strange experiences in my time. The first was when I had a lady in the grocery market with its band saw, literally, pulled back the whole way. He seemed to enjoy it, because I looked to see why the devil had a bracelet his ***. It seemed just a little mix everything, no attention to food.

A few days ago I saw a woman walking on the street in other ways. He wore a shirt that has not yet reached his pants and showed her thong. I said to myself, 'Wow, ****." But she really took the back of the belt and pulled all the way back to about half. It was a quick look to see if someone a saw, and I quickly back, laughing.

My question is: how wedgie girls? Maybe notall but a few? I always thought it was a joke

2 comments:

Curious said...

Let me clarify the belt vs. writing (short films) and VS wedgie thongs.

It is when wedgy U Got A taco btween ur cheeks, panties and a strap is just a piece of "string" or "substance" btween ur cheeks.

Arent so uncomfortable when wearing a seat belt properly.

eatmysta... said...

no. girls do not like wedgie. at least my friends and me not. If I get a wedgie, it bothers me a lot of choices, no matter where I am.

Post a Comment