Saturday, December 12, 2009

Save The Viginas What Are The Best Ways To Save For A Wedding?

What are the best ways to save for a wedding? - save the viginas

It's difficult because you can not plan for a wedding too soon. It is not as you know, 5 years ago when you (to marry, unless it is) too much of a planner. What I try to do anything that is not necessary (food, drink too much, really extravagant gifts) and put my money into another account. I saved a little, because not paid most of the marriage, if the week before the wedding, I have another 6 months of savings.
Even my mother (bless him) has issued a temporary teaching positions, and because of the wedding. All their pay is paid into the account if my father pays for their lives and their wages are paid directly to savings. During the marriage should be money left over to take a holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment